Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Video Spotlight; #1

A Tribute to Bernice Liu - Suddenly I See



This here is my latest video, made to the sounds of KT Tunstall's Suddenly I See. Since entering the TVB family after winning the 2001 Miss Chinese International Pageant, the gorgeous Bernice has carved quite a name for herself as an actress, singer and dancer in the Hong Kong entertainment world. Her filmography includes Virtues of Harmony I & II, Survivor's Law, Love Bond, Healing Hands III, Devil's Disciples, The Brink of Law & The Slicing of the Demon, all of which are highlighted in this video, alongside different clips of her from different events.

It's no secret that Bernice is one of my favourite female TVB personalities. Her sunny confidence and charismatic disposition is what makes her so well-received, and I hope to show that to its fullest in this video.

Do take a look and let me know what you think. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home