Thursday, September 20, 2007

Video Spotlight, #3

Moses and Bernice MV - From Far Away, For Far Too Long



This here is my latest video, made to the sounds of a very beautiful instrumental piece by the talented composer, Hans Zimmer, which I heard on the movie, The Holiday (which stars Cameron Diaz, Jude Law and Kate Winslet). Again, it's no secret that I love Moses and Bernice, and enjoy their friendship and working relationship even more. They seem to get along so well and work so well off each other on-screen that it's hard to not imagine that there's something going on off-screen that we all can't see. With the recent news of them watching a football game together, I couldn't help getting swept back into the Moses & Bernice frenzy again.

This video is based on a line from a song by Nickelback and showcases the concept of longing and pining from far away; "I've loved you from far away, for far too long". Whether or not this is really true is beyond me, but well, I know myself and a lot of other wishful fans hope that it is.

All clips and pics belong to their respective owners, and all quotes are true, and courtesy of those who have translated them.

Let me know what you think! It's the first time I've tried making a video like this one, with the voiceovers and with instrumental music, so I'd really like to hear your thoughts and comments! :)

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Mare said...

oh my moses!!! im starting to get emotional... im watching the first few seconds now... and my eyes got watery... :D

i was going to do the exact same thing!!! see true lovers of this pairing think alike... haha... now im not sure if should make one... :P ;D

ok will continue watching now...

21 September 2007 at 01:12

 
Blogger Mare said...

ok just finished it...

that was so beautiful!!! and you really used a lot of clips i had in mind... hehe... i think we should collaborate next time... :D :P

[sigh] speechless...

21 September 2007 at 01:22

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was very very nice. The only suggestion I have is to maybe leave the quotes on longer. Sometimes I'm only halfway through reading them and its gone. lol. Maybe I'm just a slow reader. =P

I actually do believe that they have feelings for each other but are not in a relationship b/c they don't have time yet due to work. You can easily see how close and comfortable they are with each other. The fact that both didn't deny a relationship in the future tells a lot.

21 September 2007 at 05:44

 
Blogger glazed.over said...

MC3: Aww, you got all teary-eyed too? I'm touched. :P Nah, that's just the beauty of Moses and Bernice together, isn't it? Oh cool, you were going to do the same thing too? Great fans think alike. Lol. We should most definitely do a collaboration one day - I'm sure your collection of clips is waaaayyyy better than mine. No, you should still do one, I'd love to see it! :D Glad you liked it!

uh_oh: Thank you! Yeah, that was one of my worries too. I think I was too ambitious is trying to squeeze all the gazillion clips and pictures in, that's why. Haha. Thanks for the tip, definitely will keep that in mind for a next video if I do make another one :) You know what, I really think so too. They already call each other good friends, and there's just no denying their chemistry and camaraderie together. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Oh, and good to see you here again!

21 September 2007 at 11:57

 
Blogger Mare said...

actually i dont have many clips... well i guess i do but the formats are all wrong so i cant do anything with them... :( i must try to work something out... haha...

oh but i do have a lot of audio clips... :P so one day the both of us should put all of it together to make the best mo & bernice video... hehe...

21 September 2007 at 12:49

 
Blogger lovejade said...

enjoyed your video and articles. hope to see more. Good work!

28 September 2007 at 23:29

 

Post a Comment

<< Home