Saturday, June 28, 2008

One Candle!

Photobucket

You know, it wasn't until a lot of other blogs started celebrating their 1st birthdays that induced me to dig into my archives to find out just exactly when my first post was. And to my surprise, A Glaze-Over of TVB was turning one too! Came as a shocker to me because, it didn't really seem as though I've been in the TVB blogging game for so long. (Yes, yes, I guess my long periods of inactivity played a part in that, lol.)

I'd just like to thank all of you who've ever visited the blog, (hopefully) enjoyed some of my ramblings, commented, or even just scrolled through. We couldn't have seen past the one-year mark if it wasn't for you readers.

So, put on your party hats, pull a funny face, lift up an index finger to signify one year, throw some confetti and do the Soulja Boy dance together!

Hee. Once again, thank you! Here's to many years to come. :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday! (or is it Happy 1st Anniversary?) Anyways, congrats and keep up the good work. =]

28 June 2008 at 16:08

 
Blogger Mare said...

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY/ANNIVERSARY!!!

congratulations!!!
thank you so much for posting all these interesting entries... especially the fanfics!!! i love the fanfics... hehe... :D

crank dat soulja boy!!! :/
haha...

29 June 2008 at 05:53

 
Blogger glazed.over said...

uh_oh: Hello! It's been awhile since I've seen you around! Aww, thanks. :)

mc3: Thank you my dear! And you're welcome - I know how awful I am with updating my fanfic so I'll try especially for you :D

30 June 2008 at 00:18

 
Blogger Mare said...

for me!!! :D
yay!!! <3

30 June 2008 at 08:26

 

Post a Comment

<< Home