Sunday, October 14, 2007

Video Spotlight; #4



Yes, another vid from yours truly not long after the previous one. I really should be studying, but I swear I get so distracted! Haha. And my distraction results in another fan video - this time one like my "Life Is Beautiful" one, if any of you have watched that.

It's another fanvid of the great times and friendships the TVB actors and actresses share. The comfortable interaction and the respect these guys have for each other is so evident and this song reflects just that. Contains clips of Moses Chan, Roger Kwok, Tavia Yeung, Flora Chan, Jessica Hsuan, Raymond Lam, Bernice Liu, Bosco Wong, Myolie Wu and Ron Ng. Also brief glimpses of Sammul Chan, Steven Ma, Bowie Lam, Kenix Kwok, Charmaine Sheh and many others. There are a lot of great moments with Flora in this one, so do watch it if you're a fan of hers.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Mare said...

awww... i like this one too...
you make me miss flora so much... haha... :D

16 October 2007 at 12:47

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, who sings this song? Rihanna? I can't seem to find this version! And it is a great video!

18 October 2007 at 14:14

 
Blogger glazed.over said...

mc3: Thanks MC3! Aww, it made me miss her so much when I was making it too.

anonymous: Hey there :) First of all, thanks! Mandy Moore sings this pretty slowed-down version of Umbrella. Let me know if you have problems finding it, I can upload it for you when my Internet is faster.

18 October 2007 at 15:52

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks glzed.over! I would have never guessed it was Mandy. And I was able to find her version of the song. Cheers!

20 October 2007 at 17:16

 

Post a Comment

<< Home