Thursday, November 08, 2007

Summer Holidays!

Hey guys, finally my exams are over, and summer holidays officially begins for me down here in the southern hemisphere. Will be leaving in 7 hours time to Gold Coast for six days, and then to Sydney for another five days and return to Melbourne the day before the Justin Timberlake concert! Gosh, I'm so excited.

Unfortunately, I doubt I will have Internet access, so the world of TVB and this blog will have to go on summer holidays too.

Although, that means you will now have more time to vote vote vote! I really urge all of you to send your votes in because the results are really shaping up to be very interesting. The people I expected to draw in loads of votes didn't, and some dark horses are leading. Very interesting indeed. So do send in your votes if you haven't already!

The voting will now close later as I'll be away, so I think I should extend it to the 19th of November. Again, remember to vote vote vote!

Till then, be safe! I'll miss you guys heaps.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home