Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Video Spotlight #5; The Super Trio Continues, Episode 18 & Have Your Say!

Hey guys! I apologize for not updating for so long. I really didn't mean to hold up the results of the "A Glaze-Over of TVB" Awards, but I got so hooked on Drive of Life that I couldn't bear to tear myself away from it. It all started the few days before my results were released; I was so nervous that I decided to download Drive of Life so that I'd have something to watch and keep myself occupied while waiting for my results. Turned out that I wouldn't stop watching. Hee.

That aside, to make it up to you guys, and also due to popular demand, I've uploaded an episode of the very hilarious Super Trio Continues in five parts. The episode is Episode 18, and guests include Sammul Chan, Leila Tong, Christine Ng, Joel Chan, Alex Fong Lik Sun and some of the Cookies girls. Sammul and Alex are hilarious in here and Leila looks amazingly gorgeous despite just being in a hoodie. I know there a lot of Sammul and Leila as well as Sammul/Leila fans out there, so this one is specially for you guys. Enjoy! Alex/Stephy or Alex/Theresa fans would probably also like this one.


Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5

*

Have Your Say

And this part here, is a poll for you guys, to vote for who you want to see next in a video. I've been itching to make a video for a long, long time, and I'm not sure who to make it of. So, do vote for who you want to see, and if you could, do include links to videos or clips for me, because obviously, a video with only a slideshow of pictures wouldn't be very fun now, would it? Happy voting!



*

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home